Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

bam.

This last weekend was probably the best in a while. With pioneer day as a holiday in Utah, I had an extra day off work which was perfect because Steven and I had plans to head down to St. George! At first we were going to have to come back for Monday, but then Steven was able to get his shift at work covered. awesome. We got SO much done this weekend it felt great! We drove down friday night and visited with family for a bit, then Saturday morning we ordered all the boutonnieres, corsages, and of course my bouqet. Then we stopped by our rental place to finalize details with our set up for tables and chairs. We then made the drive out to Pine Valley and figured out the arrangement for set up, what we still needed, and talked to the park ranger about the electricity and clean up. Coming back into town we picked up our napkins, got a birthday present for my Grandma (turned 60, the family threw a big party for her), and picked up bridal shower gifts for my roommates. Sunday we relaxed :) Then monday, we made arrangements for my makeup and probably hair to be done at the salon, bought new shoes for steven and I (mine are adorable!), picked up a skirt for my mom, and cups for the reception... I think that was about it! We picked up a couple of other things we needed for here and there but wow! SO much stuff crossed off of our list of to-do's and we are excited! today I woke up and realized a week from today I'd be heading into work for my last day before running off for the wedding, what a happy thought, I can't believe how close it is! 11 days and counting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment