Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Good Stuff

Well so far this week has been busy and I haven't hard a workout in yet but I'm guaranteed some on thursday as we have two frisbee games back to back so that should help make up for yesterday and today. Last night Steven and I went out to dinner and a movie so Steven could take a break from studying in between tests (and to celebrate his A!). Tonight we had dinner with some of my friends from freshman year who I haven't seen in quite a while. My friend Karsen got home from his mission in January and it was the first time I've gotten to see him since he got back. There were also a couple of his friends who became my friends who were there with us as well. One even spent a few days with Steven and I in St. George taking all our wedding photos and helping keep me sane while way too many last minute projects were on the table.

After dinner with them we headed over to a surprise birthday party for my sweet roommate Hillary also from freshman year. To start, Hillary is probably the absolute nicest person I know. In fact, it's more than kindness, I honestly could not find one negative thing to say about her. It was so much fun getting to spend some time catching up with her and some other old roommates at her party tonight. Steven left a bit early to go play disc golf with the frisbee team so after the party wound down a bit, I made a walmart run for the new sherlock holmes movie (LOVE) and some haagen dazs ice cream :) Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment