Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 2

So as you know by now I made it past week 1! This week's goal is to make everything I eat, or at least only eat things I have bought from the grocery store. so no eating out period! Today I was tempted to pick something up for lunch because Steven wasn't going to be around to do lunch with me and I didn't want to have to make something if it was just for me. That thought didn't last long though because I couldn't slip up on my first day!!! So instead I went home and had corn on the cob with a cheese pita pizza I made :) odd combo? probably, but it was fresh and made with things I already had at home so totally guilt free.

This week's goal is a three-for-one deal because it's supposed to help me eat better by eating the fresh foods in my fridge more, treat our checking account with a break because we spend too much on eating out, and practicing discipline and eliminating the "need to have now" habits I've somewhat developed. While I've had very little fast food lately, the hardest part I think will be coming up with different date ideas than our standard dinner out Steven and I enjoy. I guess that will be a good chance to be more spontaneous and creative with the time we have together, which should also be fun.

Looking back on last weeks goal I really WANTED to work out this morning, which isn't typical. at all. BUT, after a spur of the moment drive to visit my Dad in Nevada yesterday, a long, late drive home, feeling sick and being up until 4:30 in the morning... I made the decision to postpone my workout until tomorrow (or tonight if I have time after apartment browsing and FHE). Anyways I plan to up my workout limit from last week. 200 minutes maybe? Why not??

Hope you are all having as lovely a Monday as possible!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment