Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Positive thoughts :)

Last night as I was getting ready for bed a bit of discouragement hit me as I looked at myself and thought about how far I had to go to reach some of the goals I've placed before myself. Again, it's not so much about the goals to me as it is about feeling good about myself, and last night I just didn't feel too great. Later I saw something my aunt had posted to facebook that reminded me that I am a work in progress and that I simply need to keep going. So instead of whining about things being hard, I decided a bit of positivity and inspiration is just what i need to rejuvinate me out of the mid-week slump. And when do we ever not need a little encouragement?? So I thought I'd share. Happy Wednesday everyone!










  




Now go be awesome!

<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment